Record of the quantity of the Water affected
The application for creating the registry of the water affected was made in accordance with the Book of Rules on the Register of the affected and used amount of water (“Narodne novine”81/10), in order to allow users to create a daily, monthly and annual record. It is designed to enable the user to read data from the PLC telemetry station and to fill in the inventory automatically for the rulebook defined by the water works.
To use an app, you need to install:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later
- Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 or later
The application, as well as its necessary files, are located in the directory that you defined when installing the program (C:/Program files/Register).
It consists of the following parts:
- exe – an application for creating a registry
- xlsx – template for daily registry
- xlsx – template for monthly registry
- xlsx – template for yearly registry
App is started with the icon Registry that should be located on the computer desktop after installation. The file “registry.xlsx” located in the directory where you installed the application (predefined: C: \ Program Files \ Inspector \) defines the watering work data from which data is to be collected.
The appearance of a filled “register.xlsx” file
The collumns include the following data:
- Collumn A – ordinal number of water work
- Collumn B – IP address or DNS record containing the water work from which we want to collect data ( PLC data is entered after telemetry installation)
- Collumn C – name of the water work
- Collumn D – the name of a legal entity using water work
- Collumn E – PIN of a legal entity
- Collumn F – the address of a legal entity
- Collumn G – MBPS at DZS (tax number)
After the application is started, a window is displayed in which you select the type of the registry.
Image 2, An application window where you select the type of the registry
After selecting the desired type of registry, a window will appear for adjusting the selected type of registry and making it the same.
Image 3, Application window for adjusting the daily / monthly registry
Before pressing the button “Create a registry”, we can set the following parameters:
- Printing daily registry logs – By confirming this option, after pressing “Create a registry” button, daily and monthly logs for selected water works or all water works (depends on options 3 and 4) are automatically sent to the predefined printer
- Month and year – set the month and year for which you want to create a registry
- Ordinal number of water works – in cause you have more then 1 water work, here you can define for which water work you want to generate a registry
- All water works – by confirming this option, all registries that were listed in the file described above “registry.xlsx” will be generated
After adjusting the options, right click on the button “Create registry”. In the background of the program you will briefly see the startup and filling of data in Microsoft Excel. In the directory where program was installed (predefined: \ Program Files \ Recorder \), a new directory name was created that is defined for the selected water work count number.
Image 4. New directory „Waterwork 1“
In the newly created directory, there are two directories: DailyRegistries and MonthlyRegistries, and a corresponding record of the selected time period (month and year).
Image 5, An example of the layout of the generated daily registry that is in the directory name_waterwork/DailyRegistry where „name_waterwork“ represents the name entered in the file registry.xlsx
After generating a registry, you can print it on your own and send it to Croatian Waters.
Image 6,Application window to adjust the yearly registry
Before pressing the “Create a registry” button, we can set the following parameters:
- Year – set the year you want to create a registry for
- Print of a monthly registry – by confirming this option, after pressing the left click of your mouse on a button “Create Registry”, a monthly registry for all water works is generated and sent to a predefined printer
- Print of a yearly registry – by confirming this option, after pressing the left click of your mouse on a button “Create a registry”, a yearly registry for all water works is generated and sent to a predefined printer.
After setting the desired options, click on the “Create a registry” button. In the background of the program you will briefly see the startup and filling of data in Microsoft Excel. In the directory where the program is installed (predetermined: C: \ Program Files \ Registry \), a new directory called “YearlyRegistry” was created.
Image 7, New directory “YearlyRegistry 1”
Within the newly created directory, appropriate registry for selected time period can be found (a year).
Image 8, An example of the layout of the generated annual registry
Once you have generated the registry, you can print the same for your own archive and send it to Croatian Waters. When the application is completed, it is possible to exit for it by pressing the left mouse button on the “Exit” button.
Image 9, Application exit
In order to provide users with an overview of current telemetry data, websites that are located on a telecommunications PLC associated with user equipment are developed. You need to run your preferred web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.). After starting the web browser in the address field, enter the IP address of the telemetry PLC and press the Enter key.
After entering the PLC’s general pages, you must log in as the PLC Administrator (image 1)
In the Name field, enter “admin” (without any characters) and in the Password field enter the password you previously recieved. After entering the data, left click with “Log in”. After successful login, you must select “User Pages”(Image 2.).
After clicking on “User Pages”, left click on “Homepage of the application”(image 3).
After clicking on “Homepage of the application”, you will get a current measurment data page (image 4).
In Image 4 above, you can see actual data on measurements by displaying data depending on the telemetry configuration
You can also visit the other pages on the same page:
- Equipment Status – Overview of Equipment Status (Openness / Closure of Cabinets, Status of Installed Equipment) – Image 6.
- Data about water work – informations about the water work itself ( name, register, ID, number of concession contracts) – image 7.
- Measurement data – data related to flowmeter itself ( manufacturer, model, type, impulse/m3, etc) – image 8.
- Pump aggregate data – data related to the pump aggregate (manufacturer, model, type, power, etc.) – image 9.
- Communication Parameters – data related to IP address of telemetry PLCs – image 10.
Image 5, Equipment status
Image 6, Waterworks data
In addition to reviewing data, users are also allowed to enter new data or change existing ones. This is done by entering a new entry in the field next to the text we want to change, as follows – “text”(IMPORTANT: Use of characters). After the data entry is complete, press the ENTER key on the keyboard. When all changes are complete, you need to press the left mouse button on “Save data on a memory card”. On the following screends (Image 7 and 8), the input mode is the same as described above.
Image 8, Pump aggregate data
After completing the telemetry PLC web site review, it is enough to close the web browser. For all ambiguities and application work problems please contact Duplico Technical Support at 01/6589-222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org