Privacy protection policy
WE’VE UPDATED OUR CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED ON MAY 1, 2018
Internet Privacy protection policy („Privacy protection policy“) explains how Duplico d.o.o. (“Duplico”) uses personal information listed on our web pages, mobile sites, mobile applications and other digital services and products controlled by Duplico d.o.o., which are linked to this Privacy protection policy (collectively: “Duplico Company Sites”). Duplico d.o.o. has the function of processing personal data in accordance with the applicable law.
This briefly summarizes our Privacy protection policy. For more detailed information, read the complete Privacy protection policy on the site:
- Information we collect
- The way we use your informations
- Informations we share
- Your privacy choices
- Changes in our Privacy statement
Information we collect
Duplico d.o.o. collects the following types of informations on Duplico d.o.o. sites:
- The information you provide. Personal information you provide when registering for our products and services, answering questionnaires or surveys or contacting Duplico d.o.o. customer service.
- Automatically collected information. Your IP address and information that does not identify you with the use of the Duplico d.o.o. company site can be collected automatically with a tracking technology like cookies. Your web site search software can be set to reject all cookies. However, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the key features of a page that may not work if you decline cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We can combine information about you from the Duplico d.o.o. site, information collected outside the network or from outer sources.
The way we handle your information
Duplico d.o.o. uses the collected information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products and services of Duplico d.o.o.
- to offer and provide information about similar and / or related products and services
- to customize and enhance your experience on Duplico d.o.o. company sites
- to generally improve the products and sites of Duplico company and other internal business purposes
- legal obligations of notification and reporting the subject
In accordance with European Data Protection Law, Duplico d.o.o. must have the legal basis for processing your personal information. The legal basis to be applied will depend on which of the particular, previously described, purposes of the company Duplico d.o.o. handles your personal
- In some cases, processing your personal information may be necessary if everything is in accordance with the applicable law or regulation, or for the performance of the contract you undergo. You may not be able to give up on this processing or your choice to give up could affect our ability to perform the contractual commitments.
- In some other cases, the company Duplico d.o.o. may process your personal information on the legitimate interests of Duplico d.o.o. to inform you about our products and services and about scientific research and educational opportunities. You have the right to waive any such processing of your personal data. You can do so by contacting us as described in “Your privacy choices”.
Processing activities may include recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, insight, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or being available in some other way, synchronization or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying personal data. The personal data we collected, can be stored for five years after our last interaction with you after which the data will only be archived for as long as reasonably necessary for the foregoing purposes, in accordance with applicable laws.
Company Duplico d.o.o. does not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except:
- Subsidiaries and third party service providers, so they can provide our sites with information and services, including internet marketing and advertising to boost our management. The above mentioned parties are recquiered to use personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- Subsidiaries, so they can provide and offer information about related products and services. We do not share personal data from countries that require consent, unless prior consent is given to sharing data with related affiliates. The above mentioned parties, are recquiered to use personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- To another company regarding the sale or transfer of one of our production lines or departments, which includes services provided through one subsidiary of Duplico d.o.o. or more of them.
In the event that the company Duplico d.o.o. decides to reorganize our company or to withdraw from it by selling, merging or acquiring, Duplico d.o.o. can share personal information about you with actual or potential customers. We will require that these personal information be related to the manner consistent with this statement from all potential or active buyers.
You can find all related subsidiaries here.
Your privacy choices
You have the right to review and receive a copy of personal information about you, that is in our possession, and you have the right to ask us to correct incorrect or incomplete personal information about you. You have the right to receive the information you provided in a machine readable format and to transfer it to another processing manager. You may also request the deletion of your personal information or limit their processing and you have the right to object to the processing of personal information about yourself. To request access to personal information about yourself, highlight what concerns you, lodge a complaint or request for correction, or to quit some of the programs, contact our Privacy Manager by clicking the “Contact” link on the Duplico d.o.o website you’re using, using the contact information of Duplico d.o.o. in the mobile application of Duplico d.o.o. you’re using or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send a letter to the following address:
Svetonedeljska cesta 18, Kalinovica, 10436 Rakov Potok
Duplico d.o.o. enforces controls to protect and secure personal information. But when you share personal information on the internet, there is always a certain risk that an unauthorized third party might access your information.
Duplico d.o.o. performs controls to protect and secure personal information. But when you share personal information on the internet, there is always a certain risk that an unauthorized third party might access your information.
Effective from May, 1, 2018
Variety of informations collected from internet
This section describes the variety of personal informations that we can collect while Duplico d.o.o. sites are being used. These include the information you provide and the information that we collect automatically when you use the Duplico d.o.o website.
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” is information that identifies you or can be reasonably used to identify you. Examples of personal information include the name, address, phone number, and email address.
Informations you provide
You don’t have to register for service or program in order to recieve a large amount of information available through the Duplico d.o.o. However, some of our features are only available to registered or identified users and you will need to open a profile or provide specific information about yourself so that we can provide you with the service.
The basic information provided by visiting the Duplico d.o.o. sites
Duplico d.o.o. collects the personal information you provide on the Duplico d.o. sites, for example, when buying a product, to obtain marketing products and information, contact the Duplico d.o.o. customer service or respond to questionnaires or surveys of Duplico d.o.o. They may include:
- contact information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address
- registration information such as your username and password
- information on employment, education and other relevant information when inquiring about employment in Duplico d.o.o.
- content that you can provide (for example, when filling out our online contact form or sending other data)
Personal information shared during other interactions with Duplico d.o.o.
You can contact Duplico d.o.o. to ask questions, discuss your doubts, or report problems with our products. If you’re communicating with Duplico d.o.o., or request information from it, you may need to provide your contact information as well as any personal information relevant to your request.
Informations that can be collected automatically
While you’re using the Duplico d.o.o. sites, we can also automatically collect certain usage and device information, as described below.
While you’re visiting the sites of Duplico d.o.o., we can record the Internet protocol address (“IP”) of your computer or other electronic device. The IP address identifies the electronic device you use to access the pages, which allows us to communicate with your computer while searching the Duplico d.o.o site, and adjust content to your needs.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
We use tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect informations on your usage of Duplico d.o.o. sites. “Cookie” is a unique numeric code that is transmitted to your computer to track your interests and preferences and to recognize you as a returning visitor. “Web beacon” is a transparent graphic image set to a web page, email, or ad that allows you to track things like user activity and site traffic. These technologies help you remember your preferences and allow us to provide you with content and features that will most probably interest you on the basis of a click data analysis that shows your previous activity on Duplico d.o.o. sites. In advertising, we use Google Display Advertising (or its Retargeting with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) to promote (1) our ads on other web pages based on your previous visits to Duplico d.o.o. pages and (2) better understand the impressions left by our ads and the use of advertising services. When it comes to Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we can use Google’s interest-based or third-party audience information (such as age, gender, and interest) with Google Analytics to understand and improve our marketing campaigns and content of the site.
Part of our online advertising, is through Google Display Advertising service. As part of this program, we use Google Analytics features such as Retargeting. In accordance to this feature and other features offered by advertising networks, we and network advertising operators, including Google, can use third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies), and in some cases, cookies from the first party (such as a Google Analytics cookie) , to inform, optimize and offer advertisements across the Internet based on previous user visits by Duplico d.o.o. When you visit the site of Duplico d.o.o., we can also show you the ads of our affiliates.
You can turn off the Google Ads service by going to http://www.google.com/ads/preferences. If you do not want Google Analytics to use your data, you can install a widget in your browser that excludes Google Analytics. You can download the app on the Google Analytics exclusion page.
This Duplico d.o.o. site is not designed to match the unavailability signals it receives from browsers.
More about cookies and other tracking technologies, including how to disable them, can be found by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Keep in mind that some cookies are key to the functionality of our pages and their deletion or disabling will reduce the site’s functionality.
Tracking a mobile device
Some Duplico d.o.o. pages are available as mobile apps or mobile pages that you can use on your mobile device. If you are using your mobile phone to access Duplico d.o.o. sites, with the prior written information, we may also collect the following mobile-specific information: device or advert identification number, device type, hardware type, access control medium (MAC), international identity of the mobile device (” IMEI “), the version of your mobile operating system, the platform you are using to access the Duplico d.o.o. website or its downloading (eg Apple, Google, Amazon, Windows), location information, and usage information for your device and your use of the Duplico d.o.o. sites.
Data acquired form other sources
The information you collected from visiting a certain Duplico d.o.o. site, can be combined with data you collected from visiting another Duplico d.o.o. sites. We can also combine information about you that has been collected on the Duplico d.o.o. sites with information we’ve collected outside of the network as well as the information we received from third parties.
The way your informations are being used
We use your personal information to provide the products and services you request, to communicate with you, to improve your experience on Duplico d.o.o. sites, to generally improve our products and services and other business purposes. These uses may also include recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, insight, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, synchronization or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying personal data. The personal data we collect about you may be stored for five years after our last interaction, after which the data will only be archived for as long as reasonably necessary for the foregoing purposes, in accordance with applicable laws.
Providing the products and services you require
If you choose to purchase our product or receive our service, the personal information you provide via the Duplico d.o.o. site, are being used to manage your orders and accounts, process payments, answer your questions, provide the services you require, and offer you the best user experience.
Duplico d.o.o. and its affiliates, enable you to receive marketing information, such as offers of products or services associated with Duplico d.o.o., invitations to participate in product surveys or special promotions notices. In such cases, we will use your contact and other personal information to send you marketing information.
Experience adjusted to the user
The personal information you provide may be used to create bids, information or services adjusted to your needs, or designed to your interests and preferences. We can also use the IP address and data that we automatically get with cookies or similar tracking technology to make Duplico d.o.o. easier to use and navigate as well as personalize content on Duplico d.o.o., predicting what information and services you might be interested in.
Business and products improvement
Duplico d.o.o. analyzes the information you provided to identify new facts that can help you to understand the needs of your users and to improve, develop and evaluate products, services, materials, and programs. For these purposes, Duplico d.o.o. does not use the information that can directly identify you.
Analytics and site promotion
Information you provided and information about your usage of the Duplico d.o.o. sites, which we automatically collect, can be used to track user traffic patterns and preferences for site enhancement, analysis and optimization.
Processing legal basis
In accordance with European Data Protection Law, Duplico d.o.o. must have the legal basis for processing your personal information. The legal basis to be applied in a particular case will depend on which of the particular, previously described, purposes of the company Duplico d.o.o. handles your personal information:
- In some cases, processing of your personal information may be necessary if everything is in accordance with the applicable law or regulation, or for the implementation of the contract you undergo. You may not be able to withdraw on this processing or your choice to withdraw could affect our ability to perform the contractual commitments we’re committed to you.
- In some other cases, Duplico d.o.o. may process your personal information on the legitimate interests of Duplico d.o.o., to inform you about our products and services and about scientific research and educational opportunities. You have the right to waive any such processing of your personal data. You can do so by contacting us as described in “Your privacy choices“.
Your personal information are only being shared with third parties as described below. We do not sell or rent personal data to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Third Party Advertising and Internet Behavioral Advertising
Third party web sites and mobile services may receive Internet ads for Duplico d.o.o products and services. which are adjusted for you, for example, based on the information provided on the Duplico d.o.o. or on a third-party online page you visit or based on your browsing, buying, or interest activity. Such types of customized web advertisers can come from several sources, such as:
- Information that don’t identify you, which we received from cookies and other tracking technologies from Duplico d.o.o. sites, are shareable with our advertising service providers.
- Some Duplico d.o.o. sites participate in online behavioral advertising (sometimes referred to as retargeting or interest-based advertising). You can identify these pages using the “Advertising Choices” link at the footer. Partners in our advertising network can put cookies on Duplico d.o.o. sites and on other third-party web pages and use them to gather information about your activities to offer you internet-based ads based on your interests. Once you get the Internet Behavioral Duplico d.o.o. site, you will see the “Ad Choices” icon. Clicking on this icon or link will lead you to a web page where you can manage your browsing history data that is used to send or disable Internet behavior adverts. If you disable it, you’ll still be able to see ads on the Internet, including Duplico d.o.o’s ads, which are based on other informations (e.g., based on the content of the page you are viewing instead of your previous clicks). In some cases, third party advertisers can still collect information about your browsing activity, but this information will not be used to offer advertisements based on your past internet browsing. You can also disable this usage by clicking here.
- Some Internet browsers can use the internet pages that the browser communicates to transmit unresponsive signals. On the day this Privacy Statement came into force, there was no industry standard on how to respond to those signals. Therefore, Duplico d.o.o. currently does not match those signals. As noted above, advertisers who use your browsing history to offer you Internet Behavioral Advertising can be disabled by visiting advertising opportunities.
Affiliates, Sellers and Suppliers
We cooperate with suppliers and affiliates. They help us in business as well as determining who needs to have access to your personal information when providing services to Duplico d.o.o. We will not authorize these parties to use your personal information for any purpose other than the business of Duplico d.o.o. and related affiliates. We also don’t share personal data from countries that require cajolement, unless cajolement was given prior the sharing with related affiliates. They’re recquired to process your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The sites of related brands
If you contact Duplico d.o.o. in view of your experience of using one of our products, we may use the information you provide when submitting a report to a governmental regulatory body as prescribed by law.
Legal rights and obligations
In certain limited circumstances, Duplico d.o.o. will need to disclose your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligation or requirement, such as respecting the reporting obligations of government regulatory bodies on the safety of our products, or regarding the sale or transfer of one of our production lines or departments or more of them, which includes services provided through Duplico d.o.o. site or more of them. In such cases we will take the necessary steps to protect your personal information to the extent that it is possible. We also reserve the right to use personal information for purposes of investigation and prosecution of users who do not comply with our policies or who behave in an illegal or harmful manner to others or to another’s property.
In the event that Duplico d.o.o. decides to reorganize our company or to withdraw from it by selling, merging or acquiring, Duplico d.o.o. can share personal information about you with actual or potential customers. We will require that these personal information be related to the manner consistent with this statement from all actual or potential buyers.
Children’s protection policy
Duplico d.o.o. does not consciously collect or use personal data directly from children (the Duplico group defines “children” as a minor under the age of 18). We do not let the children knowingly order our products to communicate with us or to use any of our online services. If you are a parent and have found out that your child has provided us with information, please contact one of the methods listed below and we will help you to solve the problem.
Your privacy choices
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal informations that we have and you have the right to ask us to correct the incorrect or incomplete personal informations about you. You have the right to receive the information you provided in a machine readable format and to transfer it to another processing manager. You may also request the deletion of your personal information or limit their processing and you have the right to object to the processing of personal information about yourself. To request access to your personal informations, highlight your concern, file a complaint or correction request, or to quit some of the programs, contact our Privacy Office by clicking the “Contact” link on the Duplico d.o.o website which you’re using, using the contact information of Duplico d.o.o. in the mobile application of Duplico d.o.o. which you are using or by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also send a letter to the following address:
Svetonedeljska cesta 18, 10436 Rakov potok, Kalinovica
The duty of the responsible data protection authority in Croatia is to ensure that the country of Croatia adheres to the privacy law. For more information about your privacy rights or if you can not solve the problem directly with us and want to file a complaint, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In every communication with Duplico d.o.o. please provide your email address, web site address, mobile application, and / or the product of Duplico d.o.o. to whom you have provided your personal information (eg hr.duplico.com) as well as a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete, modify or correct your personal information and email us, enter the “Deletion Request” or “Amendment / Correction Request” ( Change or correction request). We will respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner, and we may need to further validate your identity to process specific requests.
Duplico d.o.o. performs reasonable technical, administrative and physical controls to protect all personal information collected through the Duplico d.o.o. However, there is always a risk that an unauthorized third party might intercept an online transfer or that someone will find a way to disrupt our security systems. Please be extremely careful when sending personal information online, especially financial information. Duplico d.o.o. does not warrant that unauthorized third parties will not have access to your personal information. Therefore, when submitting personal information to Duplico d.o.o. you must strike the benefits and the risks.
Third Party Sites and Social Network Add-ons
Privacy and security
You understand and agree, when submitting your personal information you can personally identify yourself on, Duplico d.o.o. can not give an absolute guarantee of security even though Duplico d.o.o. carries out protection measures to prevent unauthorized access or interception. IN CASE OF INTERCEPTION OR UNLAWFUL APPROACH, DESPITE THE EFFORTS MADE, Duplico d.o.o. DOES NOT TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THOSE INTERCEPTIONS OR UNLAWFULL APPROACHES AS WELL AS FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT) WHICH IS SUFFERED BY A CLIENT OR A USER, EVEN IF IT IS PREVIOUSLY ADVISED to Duplico d.o.o. THAT THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, Duplico d.o.o. DOES NOT DECLARE, OR EXPRESSLY IMPLIES, THAT THE INFORMATION REPRESENTED BY ANY CLIENT ARE SAFE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNLAWFULL APPROACH AND DOES NOT GIVE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ABOUT MARKET WARRANTY AND SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. EVERY USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ITS PASSWORD.